Nicaragua Resource Network strives “to fulfill Jesus’ command to love God and to ‘love your neighbor as yourself’ by giving of our time, talents and resources to address the spiritual, physical and educational needs of impoverished children and families in Nicaragua.”
NRN has several key components to its ministry, including:
- Partnership with three local and their ministries, including multiple church plants throughout the country of Nicaragua.
- Four Christian schools (primary and secondary) and a school sponsorship program that allows impoverished children the opportunity to obtain an education all the way through college.
- A vibrant special needs ministry that serves > 90 children with a variety of special health and education needs
- A medical ministry, which is striving daily to improve the health and wellness of the 1,800+ children who attend NRN’s four schools.
- Long-term church-to-church partnerships between the U.S. and Nicaragua.
NRN is a completely voluntary, non-profit organization; there are no paid U.S. staff positions and 100% of all funds contributed to NRN go directly to the ministries in Nicaragua.
Learn more about NRN’s ministry on their website.