Lead Pastor Jeff Krajewski wraps up the ANCIENT PATHS series and the Theology of Ownership sermon in his November 25 reflection.
CG Midtown’s CTS intern Hazel Owens continues on in the ANCIENT PATHS series with a reflection worship. Tune in!
Lead Pastor Jeff Krajewski continues on in the ANCIENT PATHS series with a reflection on who really owns our resources — and what that means for us as followers of Christ.
- 2019 Vision
- Elder Candidates
- Church Life
- Pastoral Care
- Our Beliefs
- Calendar & Events
- Westside Leadership
- Our Beliefs & Values
Ancient Paths 2018
- 1.ANCIENT PATHS WEEK 11: Theology of Ownership (Part 2)
- 2.ANCIENT PATHS WEEK 10: Worship
- 3.ANCIENT PATHS WEEK 9: A Theology of Ownership
- 4.ANCIENT PATHS WEEK 8: Spiritual Formation
- 5.ANCIENT PATHS WEEK 7: Repent & Remember
- 6.ANCIENT PATHS WEEK 6: The Church part 2
- 7.ANCIENT PATHS WEEK 5: The Church part 1
- 8.ANCIENT PATHS WEEK 4: Holy Spirit
- 9.ANCIENT PATHS WEEK 3: King Jesus
- 10.ANCIENT PATHS WEEK 2: Creator God
- 11.ANCIENT PATHS WEEK 1: The Kingdom of God