Is the law the way we’re justified before God? Or is it faith… Listen in as lead pastor Jeff Krajewski wrestles with some of the conflicts in the first century in “The Potholes on the Road of Discipleship”.
Key Verse: Galatians 5:2-12
This week, lead pastor Jeff Krajewski wrestles with the horizontal and the vertical meaning of faith in How Many Beams?
Key Verse: Galatians 5:1
Come break bread with us as we kick off our 2019 Lent series: The Table of Christ! This week, The Table of Grace.
Key verse: Luke 5:27-32
It’s Celebration Sunday! Join us for a look back at an incredible 2018, and a look ahead to Lent 2019 (and beyond)!
Visit cground.org/midtown-sermons/celebration-sunday-2019 to find financial slides referenced in Melissa and Jeff’s updates!
For freedom! Listen to the newest message in our series on Galatians with CG Midtown’s Lead Pastor Jeff Krajewski. This week: A glimpse into Jeff’s “agenda” in A Pastor’s Pleading.
Key Verse: Galatians 4:8-20
For freedom! Listen to the fifth message in our series on Galatians with CG Midtown’s Lead Pastor Jeff Krajewski. This week: The Family of God
Key Verse: Galatians 3:26-4:7
For freedom! Listen to the fifth message in our series on Galatians with CG Midtown’s Pastor of Formission Jim Matthies. This week: An Example of Becoming.
Key Verse: Galatians 3:15-25
For freedom! Listen to the fourth message in our new series on Galatians. This week: Law then Faith? Or Faith then Law? The Theology of Becoming.
Key Verse: Galatians 3:1-14.
For freedom! Listen to the third message in our new series on Galatians. This week: Gospel Advocacy.
Key Verse: Galatians 2:11-20
For freedom! Listen to the second in our sermon series from Paul’s letter to the Galatians.
Key Verse: Galatians 1:10-2:10
For freedom! Listen in as lead pastor Jeff Krajewski introduces our new sermon series from Paul’s letter to the Galatians.
Key Verse: Galatians 1:1-9
Lead Pastor Jeff Krajewski kicks off the new year with our 2019 Vision Talk.
Key Verse: Ephesians 2:14-16
For he himself is our peace, who has made the two groups one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility, by setting aside in his fleshthe law with its commands and regulations. His purpose was to create in himself one new humanity out of the two, thus making peace, and in one body to reconcile both of them to God through the cross, by which he put to death their hostility.
Listen in to a unique, contemplative sermon with three movements: Remember, forget, and dream.
Listen to the third in our Advent series THE RISK OF ADVENT: WELCOMING THE STRANGER. This week, we light the candle of joy.
Bethany Christian Services: https://youtu.be/ow_mlrtqC4A
Listen to the second in our Advent series THE RISK OF ADVENT: WELCOMING THE STRANGER.
YFC Lebanon: https://vimeo.com/227710049
Listen to the first in our Advent series THE RISK OF ADVENT: WELCOMING THE STRANGER.
Migros Aid Indy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AhRH7fe7vE
Lead Pastor Jeff Krajewski wraps up the ANCIENT PATHS series and the Theology of Ownership sermon in his November 25 reflection.
Lead Pastor Jeff Krajewski continues on in the ANCIENT PATHS series with a reflection on who really owns our resources — and what that means for us as followers of Christ.
- 2019 Vision
- Elder Candidates
- Church Life
- Pastoral Care
- Our Beliefs
- Calendar & Events
- Westside Leadership
- Our Beliefs & Values
- 1.Potholes on the Road to Discipleship/ Galatians Week 9 / May 12, 2019
- 2.How Many Beams? / Galatians Week 8 / May 5, 2019
- 3.A Table of Grace March, 10th 2019
- 4.Celebration Sunday March, 3rd 2019
- 5.Galatians / February 24, 2019
- 6.Galatians / February 17, 2019
- 7.Galatians / February 10, 2019
- 8.Galatians / February 3, 2019
- 9.Galatians / January 27, 2019
- 10.Galatians / January 20, 2019
- 11.Galatians Series/ January 13, 2019
- 12.Vision 2019 / January 6, 2019
- 13.Remember, Forget, Dream: December 30, 2018
- 14.THE RISK OF ADVENT WEEK 4: WELCOMING THE STRANGER
- 15.THE RISK OF ADVENT WEEK 3: WELCOMING THE STRANGER
- 16.THE RISK OF ADVENT WEEK 2: WELCOMING THE STRANGER
- 17.THE RISK OF ADVENT WEEK 1: WELCOMING THE STRANGER
- 18.ANCIENT PATHS WEEK 11: Theology of Ownership (Part 2)
- 19.ANCIENT PATHS WEEK 9: A Theology of Ownership
- 20.ANCIENT PATHS WEEK 7: Repent & Remember
- 21.ANCIENT PATHS WEEK 6: The Church part 2
- 22.ANCIENT PATHS WEEK 5: The Church part 1
- 23.ANCIENT PATHS WEEK 4: Holy Spirit
- 24.ANCIENT PATHS WEEK 3: King Jesus
- 25.ANCIENT PATHS WEEK 2: Creator God
- 26.ANCIENT PATHS WEEK 1: The Kingdom of God