March 1, 2018 8:00 am
March 8, 2018 5:00 pm
Where: Chinandega, Nicaragua
When: June 7-14, 2018.
Application deadline: March 1, 2018
Who: All CGNE adults and youth entering 6th grade and above. A parent is encouraged to attend with youth under the age of 18.
Purpose: After walking together, Jesus sent His disciples out in His name, to proclaim and to serve. In a similar way, this trip invites us to encounter God and serve the people of Nicaragua by providing an inter-generational opportunity to participate in the Great Commission and a vision to live a life of mission. We will support the local church and developing ministries surrounding Chinandega, Nicaragua by working with the organization Vision Nicaragua.
- Trip and travel costs ($1800)
- Completed & approved application
- Mandatory attendance at 3 pre-trip meetings
- Passport (expiration date must be at least 6 months after return to U.S.)
- Recommended immunizations
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.